• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Says "No people found yet"

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I´m really trying to organize all my photos after people. I uploaded around 5000 photos into Lightroom. The cloud icon says "synced" and done. In settings, I have made sure facial recognition is enabled. But when I click on "people" is says there are no one to be found. 

What do I do? 

I also don´t seem to have the "face" icon at any menu bar below as a lot of tutorials do. This is way more confusing than what I expect from a product in 2023 and I work in tech.. 

I´m on Mac and just downloaded Lightroom so on latest version, and I also tried to close the application and re-start. Still showing no people. Can there be a delay on how long the program needs without it tellng me? What would you guys do? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshot indicates that you're using Lightroom Desktop not Lightroom Clasic. Therefore, I've moved your post to the Lightroom ecosystem forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Hanna29394292x4eb. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll clarify this for you.

Lightroom requires the images to be uploaded to the cloud & the identification of faces is made on the cloud. It can take some time & maybe wait overnight.

Check this to learn more about People View: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/people-view.html
Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, so you where right about it needing time before showing any results. But I´m still not able to "tag" photos and use the feature where I let the program know who is who. You know how I tag those that Lightroom didn´t find to help it, as it really didn´t do the best job on finding people.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines