• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SE BORRARON TODAS LAS FOTOS

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the photos were deleted from one moment to the next, I tried to close and open so I could see if I had the photos on the reel but absolutely nothing happened. I feel very sad because I lost extremely important photos of pleasant and unique moments with my family, please help me!! I thank you with all my heart.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sing the free version of Lightroom Mobile or do you have a payed subscription ?

if you are using the free version and the photos have disappeared for whatever reason (did the app get deleted?), then the only was to retrieve them is to restore from a full back up, if one has been made.

If you have a subscription then the photos should still exist in the Cloud so check that your log in details are correct and also maybe check the deleted folder, in case they are there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines