• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search metadata in shared albums

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a large collection of family photos that I want to share with other members of my family.  When I share the photos with others, I would like them to be able to search the metadata to find photogaphs of specific individuals, places, etc. that I have recorded as keywords.  How do I enable others to search the metadata in this manner?  Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe search requires a subscription. The public view of a shared collection does not offer search.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with this post. A member of my family is the owner of a large collection of photos and has shared the album with me. But I cannot search this large collection to find the photos that I want! Please enable the search function for people in addition to the owner of a shared album. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines