• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select subject masking tool on iPad

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When working on my iPad, I've noticed that when I use the select subject masking tool and edit the selection it doesn't stay edited when I hit done. It reverts back to the editing with the rest of the photo.

IPad is running on iOS 15.1

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a series of screenshots to illustrate this? I cannot reproduce it.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works for me. Are you sure it isn't working? Try making a really drastic edit with the mask selected. Take all the color out of the subject so it is black and white. Then tap done in the lower right corner. Can you still see the edit on the image? Is the subject still black and white? You won't see it in the edits you made in the edit panel because that returns to the global edits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @kelseyhayden 

Is it possible you have tapped on adjustment slider bars vs dragging the handles for adjustment sliders?  We're investigating a known bug related to tapping sliders to "nudge" adjustments = may not see edits saved.  Dragging sliders does save edits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines