• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select subject not working in Lightroom mobile (iOS)

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mask subject not available on iPhone 8 15.7.1. It was available before but not after Lightroom upgrade. How can I make mask subject available again on my Lightroom mobile app.

thanks for help,

gerardo 

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

Which version of Lightroom Mobile and Android are you using? What is your device specification? Is it happening with just one image or all images? 

Please verify your device meets the necessary system specifications: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/system-requirements.html.

Note:

Certain features like Select Subject and Select Sky in Masking are supported only on Android devices with more than 6 GB RAM. Technology Previews (features that may not be completely production-ready yet but available to try out) are allowed on devices having between 4 GB and 6 GB RAM. Still, you could experience an occasional crash under memory pressure. On devices with less than 4 GB RAM, these features are unavailable.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iPhone 8 with 256GB (19GB available), iOS 16.3, Lightroom 8.1.1. The Subject and Sky Masks used to be available, but it is no longer shown in the Mask options. How can I get them back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

from: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/masking-mobile-ios.html 

Note:

Features like Select Subject and Select Sky in Masking are unavailable on some devices. For the complete list, see Devices not compatible with features like Select Subject and Select Sky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines