• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send to Photoshop

Engaged ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Share options, please add send to Photoshop or Photoshop Express.

Thank-you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Specifically I mean Photoshop Express. My Kindle Fire is is not compatible with Photoshop.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Immaculens,

Edit in Photoshop is already in the share menu. If you want to make a Feature Request to add PS Express, please do it here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-mobile/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40875

D3E31660-B636-481E-A4C8-6F0E36FCDE34.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thats right, bur´t nrecentlyt Adobe renoved that possibili8ty for LRclassic users

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sharing to PS Express should already be there, using either the Share To or the Open In options....when the list of apps appears, scroll to the right and tap on "More" to get a list of other available options, and you should find PS Express in that list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it is, BUT as from the latest version I can no longer "EWdit in Photoshop" as LR says that "...the opriginal is not available".

The original IS available, but apparently, as I use LRc this option is no longer available - and therefore drastically diminishes LR-ios and LR for me 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your latest version 6.3 or 6.2.2?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines