Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share (to Facebook) function doesn’t work properly

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom v7.2 for iPadOS

Share in Facebook function doesn't work correctly. LR says "Image shared" but it was not. Previous version was working properly. I tried it iPad Air 4 and iPadOS Version 15.2.1
Please check. 

(Thread title edited by Moderator)

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tested and am unable to share to Facebook from Lightroom. I am also unable to share to Facebook from Photos. This may be an iOS or a FB issue. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for prompt reply. After your answer I tested with Snapseed and unable to share to Facebook. As you mention, I also think that the bug is out of LR. Thanks again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems sharing my photos from Lightroom to Facebook.  I get a message showing "Photo successful shared" when I go to Facebook I don't see the photos!  Can someone help me with this ?  

Thank you!

Elke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you share to your timeline? They are probably there but facebook by default does not show you much of your own timeline. The algorithm is tuned to show you stuff you might engage in but rarely shows your own stuff. You probably need to explicitly look at your own timeline to see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Elke5CC4 

I merged your post into an existing thread.  If you read the thread, it sounds like this is also happening with shares outside of Lightroom.  Did you recently update your iOS?  I wonder if an iOS update may relate to this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated iPadOS 15.3.1.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I also updated ipadOs. But nothing changed. --
Saygılarımla
Okan YILMAZ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  Has it been solved?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, unfortunately. --
Saygılarımla
Okan YILMAZ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines