• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared album can't be downloaded on iphone

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I share an album I use the functionality to copy a link. 

I adjust the sharing settings, so that the receivers can download it. 

When I send the sharing link the receivers, can't download the pictures in their browser.. (most people of them have iPhones).

They are very annoyed and I can't help it. 

Please give me some advice. 

Thank you 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

If Allow JPG Downloads is enabled as Charlie mentioned, then batch download is available from a web browser. In the gallery's grid view, click the ... menu top right then Download Photos. That'll download a zip of all photos, whereas the Detail view only downloads the selected photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

In the shared album settings, be sure to enable "Allow JPG downloads"

See Step 7 on this page for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/save-share-photos.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

While I am fully aware of the necessary steps you mentioned in order for a shared album to be downloadable, I would like to know if there's a way to allow my family and friends to batch download a shared album?

So far, they are only allowed to batch download the photos in a shared album via the Lightroom app on iOS AND with premium subscription.

However, I would think this is not how it was meant to be. I am hoping to see that the shared albums can be batch downloaded without them having to pay.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Allow JPG Downloads is enabled as Charlie mentioned, then batch download is available from a web browser. In the gallery's grid view, click the ... menu top right then Download Photos. That'll download a zip of all photos, whereas the Detail view only downloads the selected photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines