• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing Lightroom Office Wide

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! My office has been searching for ways to more efficiently store and organize our many photo files. I have been adding photos in batches into Lightroom Classic and syncing to the Cloud. 

However, I have not seen a way to easily share all of the photos we have on Lightroom Cloud office wide. I know that albums can be shared with individuals, but, ideally, we want for all staff to be able to access all photos in Lightroom. We are a team of 28 and they will all need access. 

Is that a possibility with Lightroom? Or are we better off looking at other solutions.

TOPICS
Android , Chrome OS , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , macOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @EmilyKC907,

What kind of access you'd like to have for your team? Just to view photos or be able to add more and edit?

Thanks,

Elmira

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elmira! I envision they would have to be able to view, add, edit and download photos since the photos we have can be used for a wide variety of projects. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @EmilyKC907, yes, as of now in Lightroom, you'd either need to send the invites to your team members or they would need to request acces to your shared album.

=Elmira

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I need it for office work, but I agree.

At the very least, Shared Folders would be a start, even if a Shared Library isn't possible (it was in the software which preceded the cloud based Lightroom, Adobe Revel).

Here are feature requests for Shared Libraries and Shared Folders that you can 'Upvote', so the developers can see the popularity (it's not a guarantee of feature being developed though!):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-ideas/p-multiple-collaborative-catalo...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-ideas/p-share-folders/idi-p/12240095

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much! I'll upvote the features you linked. 

Yes, it would be so nice for Lightroom to be a more collaborative space. Especially since it's on the cloud. 

Appeciate the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines