• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shortcuts on non-us keyboards

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How am I supposed to use some of the shortcuts in Lightroom (creative cloud desktop version) when the corresponding keys are not found on my non-us layout keyboard? For example the option to toggle between original and edited photo (\). On my keyboard you need to press alt gr and the plus key to type that character but that does not work in lightroom (not to mention it takes to keys instead of one).

In older lightroom versions there were atleast workarounds to customize the shortcuts but so far I haven't found any ways to do it in the latest cc version. If you don't care to support users with non-us keyboards (there must be tons of them), would you atleast consider enabling customization of the keyboard shortcuts?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a good request. In the meantime, I haven't tested it, but theoretically the TranslatedStrings workaround for Classic should also work for Cloudy. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/custom-keyboard-shortcuts/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2023 Dec 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the exact problem. Will Adobe have any solutions or will let us customize shortcut keys?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines