Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Sign in required for publicly shared album

New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most recent album I tried to share with a client will not allow them to like or comment on images without creating an adobe account or signing in. I'm using Windows 11 with the latest version (Lightroom 5.3). I checked to make sure there was not a pending update in Creative Cloud. The album is set to "anyone can view", and the "allow likes and comments" setting is turned on. I've tried closing out of the app and re-open, stop sharing to sharing again, changed from "anyone can view" to invite only" then back to "anyone can view". I did this a few weeks ago with no issue.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

"Anyone can view" allows anyone to view the album (if they have the link) without needing an Adobe account.

However, the ability to add comments and/or likes has always required the user to have an Adobe account (though they can login with their Facebook or Google account instead, if they have one).

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Anyone can view" allows anyone to view the album (if they have the link) without needing an Adobe account.

However, the ability to add comments and/or likes has always required the user to have an Adobe account (though they can login with their Facebook or Google account instead, if they have one).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines