• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Since Lr update i have lost photos

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have update my lightroom application on my iphone11 to v6.2.2 but since then i have lost all my photos available on the Lr library. It is showing the count but none is getting displayed.

Can anyone help me plz to restore my photos back again?

Attached is the error screenshot.

99F2E249-A4F5-415E-9D91-6E2283D4ED11.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaulteg18i52l6nr1 

If you are a free user, or are a paid user with unsynced images, do not uninstall the app!

I'm not clear on what is causing this problem.  If you tap on an image, our the cloud icon, is any error or message displayed?  If so, what is the message or status?

Does it help to force-quit and relaunch the app?

Just to ensure you don't lose any files, I recommend you do a full backup of your phone. 

You might also use the help on this page to see if you can access and retrieve copies of your images currently inside the Lightroom app: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.html 

If you use Mac to connect to your phone, and are running a new Mac OS, follow these updated steps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210598 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines