• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow in desktop app not visible in app.

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a slider's in desktop app.  Why is that same slideshow not visible in the mobile app.  The pictures are there but the slideshow I created is not there.   Super annoying.

TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lightroom-Desktop App  (Lightroom v5.5 on a Mac or PC) does not have a Slideshow function.

Lightroom-Classic v11.5 does have a Slideshow Module.

Which exact Version of Lightroom did you use to create the Slideshow?

COMPARE LIGHTROOM & LIGHTROOM-CLASSIC FEATURES

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Lightroom iOS, look in the 3-dot menu inside an album/collection.  There is a 'Start Slideshow' option.  It should play images in order as shown in the thumbnail grid.  Note: this may appear differently than the Lightroom Classic slideshow feature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines