• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some photo edits seemed to have disappeared

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously edited photos in lightroom are not showing up if I click into the detail view of the photo on my laptop using windows 10.  It's only happening to some folders and not others.  The edits still seem visable on the filmstrip thumbnail or in grid view but when I click on the image to edit further or view in detail the edits disappear.  I open up the developer menu and it shows no edits were done to the photo.  Though if I filter the folder to only show photos I've edited, it will only show the edited photos but again when I click the detail view the edits don't show up on the image or in he developer menu.

I have restarted my computer, made sure CC is up to date.  I have restarted CC. I turned off the GPU like some have suggested but still didn't fix the issue.  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here 😞 Hope someone can help us both! Super annyoing..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem (in Lightroom Desktop). The edits are actually there, because I can see the edited image on my mobile devices. Also if I export the image from LR as a jpeg, the edited version is exported. But if I open the image all the edits can't be seen. Here is one example where you can see the edited version in the film strip. 

Edited photo issue.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hope they fix this!  It's so annoying I can't go in and tweak an image as needed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines