• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

someone else's pictures in my lightroom cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says, i found someone else's pictures in my lightroom on ipad when i was syncing with my mac version. These misterious shots are not present in the other devices, only the ipad. 

How so!?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they possibly from the learn panel? When you try one of the hands-on tutorials it will download an image to your Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi theresa, they dont come frome the learn panel, they are iphone images of no interest. 
I just dont understand how the came here. The weird thing is that they appeared only on my ipad at first. 

And I have never followed any tutorial on my ipad 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have your iPad preferences set to automatically import from the camera roll? Did those images come from the camera roll on your iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Theresa, those images don't belong to me! They are from someone who I don't know at all. 

It seems like he got access to my cloud account and uploaded his shots over there...!

it is really frustrating! And it is incredible that adobe is doing nothing to solve this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no one else had this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah I have this photo absolutely dont know who's cat it is but its not mine. Its a cloud photo appeared on my desktop via opening photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines