• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stacks always jump to the very end of my album

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After editing a photo from lightroom in photoshop and then saving the photo (in photoshop) it automatically imports the new version into lightroom and creates a stack with both versions. This stack always jumps to the very end of my collection/album. Do you know why that happens? I always have to search for a while to find the exact spot of the photo that I just edited to make sure the order of my photos stays the same. Maybe it has something to do with the creation date? Because it obviously is the last photo that has been created...

I would be thankful for any help! I am using the latest version of LR and PS and the latest MacOS (12.6) on a 2019 16" MacbookPro i9.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version of "LR" are you using? Lightroom Classic (currently at version 11.5) or the cloud-centric Lightroom desktop app (current version 5.5)?

Check the sort order of the collection/album. It may be set to "Added Order" in LrC, in which case the new file from PS would indeed appear at the end. Not sure about the LR desktop app, that doesn't have an "Aded Order" sort, but maybe "Modified Date" might have the same effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines