• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Store Album Locally

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used the "Store Album Locally" option to download some albums from Lightroom Mobile to my local hard drive but can't seem to locate them anywhere within Lightroom Classic on my P.C. Where have they gone?? Thanks!

TOPICS
Android , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why you would expect to see them in Lightroom Classic. The "Store Album Locally" function can be used in any of the Lightroom Mobile apps, or the Lightroom Desktop app, in order to store the contents of those albums on the local device so that they can still be accessed by the apps whenever they have no internet connection. But that has nothing to do with Lightroom Classic, which only ever receives images from the cloud via syncing, so can you explain what you were expecting to happen when you used the "Store Album Locally" command.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only things you need do (IN LIGHTROOM-CLASSIC) are-  as in this link SYNC SETUP IN CLASSIC 

In this Order!

1) Set Lightroon Sync Preferences  (Set the folder to download photos)

2) Start Syncing. (Start downloading)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, sorted it myself thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines