Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck on deleted photo

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Lightroom on MacOs Monterey and I've come up to an issue. 

I delete a photo (Right-Click delete, then choosing Removing From Lightroom), and the app gets stuck on that photo. What I mean is that any command that I give, what I see is the deleted photo on my screen. 

Not until I close and re-open the app my Lightroom moves to next pictures and everything works normal.

Is any way I can make sure this won't happen? It interrupts my workflow.

Thank you. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out.

Which version of Lightroom are you using? Did you permanently delete the image? Where was it located?

You can try resetting Lightroom's preferences using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2JSym5e.

Please back up your presets prior to resetting the preferences.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks! 

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using the latest version of Lightroom Classic. I didn't use the function to delete it from the disk, just in Lightroom, in Develop Mode I right click delete, delete from Lightroom. I guess it deletes it from the Catalog. The raw file is still in the folder, only not in Lightroom anymore.

I'm working on an external SSD, a Samsung T7. But it has really high speed, and I don't think this has something to do, only because I worked in the past on much much slower external drives and it's the first time I have this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines