• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

subscription expired error message

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was under the impression that the light room mobile app was a free app to use. I downloaded a package of presets that i purchased (1 time fee) and have been using the presets on light room for the past 7 months. Randomly today i am no longer allowed to use the presets and i have an error message that states: "Subscription Expired, to continue editing raw files, applying selective adjustments, and backing up and syncing your photos, you need to be a member of the Adobe Creative Cloud". I have not had any problems for 7 months. I also dont care to save the edits to the cloud or sync them I typically just upload a photo, chose a preset and then save the photo back to my camera roll. 

Please help! is this not a free app anymore?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @courtney5EAC 

You can indeed use Lightroom Mobile for free, but some features like Selective Edits, or editing Raw images at are Premium features that require a subscription.  One exception is that you can use DNGs with the free app, and this is how 3rd parties are delivering presets.

For more info, please see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/premium-features.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me add:

If you are a user of the free app, photos and presets do not sync across devices.  If the problem is that you signed in on a new or refreshed device you will need to re-import presets into your free account.  Lightroom syncs across devices only for subscribed accounts.  See this page for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/lost-photos-presets-lightroom-mobile.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see the presets it just wont let me click on them to edit the photos.
No i didnt sign out or use a different device its the same cell phone ive
always used to edit the photos. does "raw images" just mean my photos im
uploading from my phones camera roll?

Best Regards,

Courtney Proen PT, DPT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A Raw image is an advanced file format.  These types of images come from DSLR camera which have more sensor data recorded than JPG, HEIC, etc.  The file extension varies by device manufacturer.  For example, my Canon camera captures .CR2 files -- these are Raw files.  Trying to edit such a file would pop up the subscription / purchase info page I think you mentioned, since your account is not currently subscribed.

If you capture and import a JPG from your device camera, does the same Preset now work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines