• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription is active, but Lightroom says its expired

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Renewed my subscription, after it failed due to payment issues. All applications work again except Lightroom, still saying that subscription needs to be renewed in the app but not in the pop-up, which says subscription is active. Very annoying. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

It looks like there was a delay in updating your Lightroom subscription.  It is fixed now.  Please logout and login again and retry.  Apologies for the inconvenience.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like there was a delay in updating your Lightroom subscription.  It is fixed now.  Please logout and login again and retry.  Apologies for the inconvenience.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same happened to me just recently. Please help me out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im experiencing the same problem on my subscription. I just subscribed annual subscription last month, but recently it says my subscription just expired. Please help me restore my subscription. Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nayr26364809mzd7 

I can see some LR Mobile Android history for your user name here, but that's been expired for about 6 months.  

Please try the advice at: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html 

If that doesn't help, please contact Adobe Support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
And in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2023 Jul 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Katelyn3111668941qw 

I see that the email you used to message us is not subscribed, but rather your appear to be subscribed under a different email address.  I'll send you a direct message with more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help me how to fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Nayr26364809mzd7 

Though I am not actually a member of Adobe Support, I can sometimes help with iOS issues.  I see your subscription is for Android, and there are some details I do not understand.

Please try the troubleshooting steps listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html 

If Restore Purchase or other troubleshooting does not help, please start a brand new forums post (not just a replay here).  In your message title please mention Lightroom Android, and please share any specific error messages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines