Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription not working, help urgently needed

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription doesn't work((( I need it today 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum and thread renamed by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Inna

I saw your screen shot, and also I see that no Lightroom Premium for Mobile plan exists for the email you used to post here.  

Please try Restore Purchase in the Lightroom app settings -- see this help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html 

I see you might have tried more than one email address -- Restore Purchase will only work for the one Lightroom account that you started the subscription.  If Restore Purchase doesn't work for your current Lightroom account, try Reastore Purchase again with previous account which you signed into earlier.

If Restore Purchase doesn't get this working and you still need help please contact Adobe Support directly.

Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.  If there is some issue or payment problem, Adobe Support should be able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good afternoon, i have a problem. I have a monthly subscription to lightroom, but I lost my phone, and I want to restore the subscription on a new phone today. But the program writes that I have already been signed up and the next activation will only be on 22.01.2021 - it's to late, I need it now. At the moment, the monthly subscription functions are not available (Can I renew my subscription and pay today for the functions to be active? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines