• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription question

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have been using Lightroom mobile for a while which was purchased through the Apple App Store. 

If I want to start using Lightroom on widows PC, how do I go about it? Ideally I still want to use Lightroom mobile also, so will it be two separate subscriptions? Will I still be able to access my work done on mobile which is stored in adobe cloud, but on my laptop? 

Appreciate any help. 
cheers

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subscription for your PC includes Lightroom mobile, so you can cancel the mobile subscription if you take the Lightroom subscription for your PC.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Henry2423396139fh 

Johan is correct, you will need to cancel your mobile only plan and select a different plan that includes desktop and mobile together.  Plan options are described here: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines