Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Subscription saying expired but it's not

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I have the adobe lightroom subscription through my mobile apple device and haven't had any issues using the premium features on my laptop until today. Now, the lightroom app on my Mac laptop is saying the subscription is expired but I know it just renewed for mobile through my phone. Can someone please explain to me what's going on and why it has suddenly changed?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone, macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @samanthadrunyon 

Checking your Adobe ID on the forums here against the server, I see a valid Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription that is still active.  This subscription supports all mobile device, but not Lightroom on the desktop.  I also see you had a short lived Desktop subscription last year, but this would not have provided the premium service you mentioned seeing recently on your desktop.

What I wonder is if you are subscribed on Mobile under one Lightroom account, and on your Mac you might be signed in using a different Lightroom account.  If you are certain your Lightroom desktop app is signed in with the same account you have on your mobile device, then it's simply that the Mobile subscription doesn't support your Mac.  To get Lightroom working on your Mac, you'd want to cancel your mobile subscription and then resubscribe via Lightroom Mac app (as this will provide service for Desktop and Mobile).

If you need additional help, please contact Adobe Support: Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines