• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription type changed and deleted cloud files

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My organisation recently changed the creative cloud suite subscription type and in the process adobe have removed all my photos, albums and presets from lightroom. Is there any way to recover or restore any of this? The photos do not appear in the 'deleted' section. The only photos appearing are ones I have uploaded since the change

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to contribute to this thread, although as it wasn't your account, but a work one, then I would suggest that would make things difficult even if they are by chance somewhere on Adobe's severs.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/lightroom-mobile-photos-gone/m-p/118433...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are now signing in to Creative Cloud with a new subscriber ID, then maybe, just maybe, you can use the Adobe Lightroom Downloader App by signing in with your 'old' ID and use the App to recover photos from the old ID.

DOWNLOAD CLOUD PHOTOS

I would be keen to know if this works!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines