• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription

New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I just resubscribed to lightroom again and was signed in on both my laptop and phone but after using it on my laptop for 4 hours or so it booted me saying my free subscription Is over even though I payed... 

Any help or ideas of why?

TOPICS
Android , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who did you subscribe with?  It needs to be Adobe and the Lightroom Plan 1TB to have a licenced version on a Windows PC.

Apple and Google stores only licence mobile versions.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Nevin285652547vdy 

Rob is correct -- subscribing to Lightroom Mobile Premium only provides access on iOS and Android devices, but not desktop.  I only want to point out there are other plan options, in addition to the popular Lightroom 1 TB plan for desktop and mobile access.  For more info, see: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines