Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

suppression all photos on the cloud

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an issue for synchronization with the cloud.

I started to use lightroom cc on MacOs, on Windows 10 and lightroom on IpadOS and Ios but I have multiple problems for synchronization my photos on the cloud.

I would like to start from scratch. I unistalled the softwares, I suppressed all the photos but I keep having the preview images (I don't know the good term in English, it's "aperçu dynamique" in French).

How can I suppress all the data on the cloud ?

Thanks for your help

Nicolas

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , macOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Hi,

I found the solution.

It was impossible to delete the library on Windows10 and on MaCOS 12 so I selected all the photo with cmd+A, I suppressed them, then I could suppress the library.

Nicolas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to delete all photos in the Cloud then you can this by visiting http://lightroom.adobe.com/ and under your account details, delete Library.

This will delete all your photos though that are in the Cloud Ecosystem, so ensure you have a backup elsewhere. You'll also lose any edits you may have made.
It won't delete any photos or edits from Lightroom Classic though if you use that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer but it seems that it does want to delete the library. When I fill the blank, I can't click on "supprimer."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I found the solution.

It was impossible to delete the library on Windows10 and on MaCOS 12 so I selected all the photo with cmd+A, I suppressed them, then I could suppress the library.

Nicolas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines