Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

suppression all photos on the cloud

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an issue for synchronization with the cloud.

I started to use lightroom cc on MacOs, on Windows 10 and lightroom on IpadOS and Ios but I have multiple problems for synchronization my photos on the cloud.

I would like to start from scratch. I unistalled the softwares, I suppressed all the photos but I keep having the preview images (I don't know the good term in English, it's "aperçu dynamique" in French).

How can I suppress all the data on the cloud ?

Thanks for your help

Nicolas

TOPICS
Cross-app workflows, iOS: iPhone, iPadOS, macOS, Web, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
3 hours ago 3 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to delete all photos in the Cloud then you can this by visiting http://lightroom.adobe.com/ and under your account details, delete Library.

This will delete all your photos though that are in the Cloud Ecosystem, so ensure you have a backup elsewhere. You'll also lose any edits you may have made.
It won't delete any photos or edits from Lightroom Classic though if you use that.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines