• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Swaped Adobe folder to another hard drive, now all my photos are missing

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says, I alrady tried resyching, everything I could have done, nothing worked so far.
It tells me to delete all m y photos and reimport them all? I mean, all my 60k photos?

FelipeOsti_0-1669074795879.png

Have anyone gone through this and found a work around?
I am kinda in panic here.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out.

Before you make any changes, log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) & ensure everything is synced & backed up correctly. Any unsynced images & edits might be lost in correcting this.

This is a result of manually changing the location of the originals. Did you move the original folder to a different folder on the same drive or an external drive? Lightroom might not recognize changes done externally & as a result, show you what you're seeing. You can go to Preferences > Local Storage > Storage location for originals in Lightroom to set up Lightroom to use a custom location for orignals.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines