• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Sync & Import Issues

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Lightroom Developers,

I have been using Adobe Lightroom for a while now, and I love it. However, I recently changed phones, and since then, whenever I open the app, the little blue circle on the cloud in the top right just goes around, and no photos appear in the gallery. I then found that the app apparently has a bug, because when I go to preferences > photo import options, the app closes and an alert shows saying the app has a bug, please update the app when the developer has fixed the bug. 

Please can you find the issue, and provide an update with a fix so I can continue using the app.

Thank you
TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to delete and reinstall the app?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, several times.

Loging in is also an issue every time I have done so: almost every time a delayed message will come up saying something about SSL Certificate Authority not trusted. I have never seen anything about and SSL certificate before, and any tester I've found looks like a scam. 😞 

Thanks for your help, look forward to your response.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom are you using? What phone model and OS version?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having same issue, new phone and still haven't found a solution. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines