• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync disable for my lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe account still activate. But when I open lightroom in my iMac, there is a message popped up and tell me that my trial of lightroom is expired (but I bought Adobe, and other applications did not have this problem). When I press "buy now", there is a message showed that I subscribed and Lightroom is ready for you to use.When I go out and use, they said I need to buy it to use coz the trail is expired, and I saw the right top corner, I login the Adobe account but sync disable. How to fix this problem?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Adobe Lightroom. We are here to help!

Could you please confirm the source through which you have obtained the educational license? Does an IT team or Administrative body handle your Educational subscription?

If yes, please check with your institution's IT/administration to understand what products and services are available to you through their licensing agreement. 

To understand more about this type of Licensing, please check here. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.htm...

If you are not associated with above mentioned IT or administrative body, please try to sign out and sign in to the Creative Cloud Desktop app again to check if the issue persists. 

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sameer, 

I checked my Adobe account should included Lightroom, as shown in the attachment. 

I tried to sign in and sign out again, also install again, but still have the same issue. 

Best regards, 

Queenie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines