Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync issues after re-installing Lightroom on Phone

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently had to restart my phone and re-install the Lightroom app, but once done, I see that I don't have any photos from 2020 onwards and I'm also missing a lot of presets.

A few months back I uninstalled and installed back the app and everything was ok, but now I have this issue. 

How can I get my work back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using the free app then you would need to restore the phone from a previous back up.

If you have a subscription, then your photos should download from the cloud if you are signed in with the correct Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @Alina29600025a2wh. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I've checked the email account you used for Community & there isn't an active subscription to Lightroom.

If you're using the same email account for Lightroom, then what @selondon has recommended is correct. If you're using Lightroom on iOS, you can try this workflow via iTunes: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

You've mentioned "restarting" the mobile device; assuming you meant resetting the mobile device, the device can delete existing caches & temporary files. It might be irrecoverable.

We hope you understand.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines