• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync LR CC/Mobile Folders and Albums back to LR Classic

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been sorting through my catalog and in doing so I created a LR Classic Collection then synced it to CC. The collection shows up in LR CC/Mobile as an album (great so far).  Then on my ipad I created a foler and began separating the images into different albums. I let everything have some time to sync however LR Classic is not syncing the newly created albums, it would have to create new collections based off the names of the albums I created in LR CC/Mobile. Does anyone know if this a bug or on purpose? And more importantly is there a workaround or solution?

Are newly created LRC Collections able to create LR Albums but LR Albums not able to create LRC Collections? The only thing that did sync was the images I moved into new albums disappeared from the original LRC Collection I created!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As soon as I closed my browser I saw that there is a new Collection Set in LR Classic called "From Lightroom" this contained all my newly created (on ipad) album-collections. Just wanted to let anyone else know who runs into this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines