• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

synching Lr4.4 by wifi only

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can lightroon v4.4 be set to synch with creative cloud only when wifi is connected,

I use Windows 10 on a desktop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Thanks for the reply Nancy. i am not sure what is going on with these versions but here is a screen shot of my current ligntroom. It is now showing as V 5 (It was 4.4 when i sent my message).

This is very confusing as I am a photo subscriber and I believe that the versions of LR/PS etc i use are the latest.

Re the issue... It was resolved when I tried uploading lather. maybe a slow connection at my end

defaultfrr5daqvtunq_0-1635677106413.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 4 is outdated and nearly a decade since it came out.   It will never sync with modern Creative Cloud, sorry. 

Do you have a Creative Cloud subscription?  If so, you should be using modern Lightroom for Mobile or Lightroom Classic version 10.0 or higher to sync to the Creative Cloud.  And you may disable syncing from your Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Nancy. i am not sure what is going on with these versions but here is a screen shot of my current ligntroom. It is now showing as V 5 (It was 4.4 when i sent my message).

This is very confusing as I am a photo subscriber and I believe that the versions of LR/PS etc i use are the latest.

Re the issue... It was resolved when I tried uploading lather. maybe a slow connection at my end

defaultfrr5daqvtunq_0-1635677106413.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom for mobile from Microsoft Store is another animal, not to be confused with Lightroom Classic for Desktop.

I admit the names of apps can be quite confusing at times.  See link below for differences:

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom-classic/lightroom-cc-vs-lightroom-classic.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines