Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

synchronisation LR back to LRC

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!

I usualy work on a desktop with LRC. I have a license creative cloud.

Now I buy an Ipad pro and load LR for Ipad.

I transfer succesfully a collections from LCR to LR and works on a few pictures.

Now I'd like to send back these modified pictures or all of them to LRC on my desktop.

I don't find any solution how to do it.

Does someone knew a way to do it?

Thanks

Alain

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I transfer succesfully a collections from LCR to LR and works on a few pictures.

How did you do that? If you synced the collections from LrC to the Adobe cloud, they should then have appeared automatically in the LrM app on the iPad. After that the syncing system should ensure that any changes you make in any of the connected apps will sync back via the cloud to all the other connected apps. So if you edit an image using LrM on the iPad, that change should sync back automatically to LrC (note that after editing in LrM you have to switch to a different image to allow the sync of the edited image to progress....edits made to an image in LrM do not start syncing until that image is no longer selected).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realy don't know how I do that but the first part of your anwser synced the collection from LRC (Desktop- Windows) to LR on my Ipad  goes well ... but no changes appeared in LRC..on the cloud sign up right of the screen: error sync??

so I don't know what happens...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of that error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of that error message?

By @Jim Wilde

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason attached images aren't loading today for me. Can you use the Image icon to embed the photo in a post? 

image-post.jpg

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would seem from that screenshot the the syncing problems are in LrC, but before dealing with that let's confirm that the iPad syncing is working correctly. To do that, login to lightroom.adobe.com using your Adobe account in any browser window. That window that you see (known as the LrWeb app) gives you a direct view into your images that are stored in the cloud, so examine some of the images that you edited on the iPad to see if the edits are present in the cloud. If so, that would confirm that the iPad is successfully syncing your edits to the cloud, meaning that the issue is between the cloud and LrC.

Also check in the LrWeb app to see if there's a "Sync Errors" album showing below All Photos.

Let us know what you find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I check as You ask for and You are right because the edits are present In
the cloud so the problem must be In LRC.
But the sync is working from LRC to the cloud because I load the collection
on the cloud but not the other way!!!
So? If You have an explanation or something to do.
The LRC is upgraded ..
Thank You for your assistance
Alain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check that your LrC computer is connected to the network. Assuming no problem there, have you tried to reboot the LrC computer? If not, try that first.

It the problem is still there after a restart, try pausing and then resuming sync (click on the cloud icon to reveal the options). If that doesn't work, pause sync then close down LrC, then logout of your Adobe account using the Creative Cloud app, log back in again, restart LrC, resume syncing. Any difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i try all that but without any difference just one thing when I start LRC again it shown : sync one picture and than stop again with: "synchronizing errors"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have a look at the Preferences>Lightroom Sync tab in LrC. The bottom section should show current syncing activity (wait a little while for the information to display), when it does post a screenshot of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines