• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing 1 Photo

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem with syncing 1 photo forever and considerably slowing down my computer. I tried the solution described in one post but when I press ALT and cloud it just opens the pop-up, not show the photo that's syncing. If I select sync status in filters it just shows:"Oh no! A black hole" so apparently no photo is syncing. What can I do to make Lightroom usable again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

The issue was solved by the excellent Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could check http://lightroom.adobe.com/ and that would often show the photo under a Sync Issue 'tab' over to the left.

Once identified you could make a small edit and see if that resets it, otherwise delete and reimport.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any sync issue tab on the left.

Lightroom doesn't have any issues on my mobile phone or the web version but when I open the desktop version my whole computer starts freezing and the syncing of that one imaginary photo doesn't stop. I left it overnight and in the morning it was still syncing. I need help with this because for me Lightroom is unusable right now and I have no idea what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked the "Deleted" section below All Photos. Open that section and see if any one of the deleted images is still showing the "sync in progress" icon. If so, permanently delete that item and that should fix the syncing issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! That was really perplexing me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue was solved by the excellent Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines