Copied

- stopped with the message "some items invalid"

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. We're here to help.

Could you please share the version of Lightroom & the operating system you are working on? Has this started to happen recently? Have you newly imported a large batch of images in Lightroom? What format of photos do you work with, JPEG or RAW? Have you tried signing out of Lightroom & the Creative Cloud & sign in again?

Please try this;

• Press the Alt key (Win) or Option key (Mac), and click the cloud icon in Lightroom > Click on View.
  • Check the images pending sync & apply flags/ratings to these images.

You can also log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check current Sync issues on the left part of the screen.

SameerK_0-1658407552489.png

If there are any sync issues, click on them to know more, find the original for those images, and back them up safely before you empty the Sync issues from Lightroom Web. As long as there are sync issues on the Web, you can encounter trouble in syncing images & edits.

Here is a similar community discussion. Please check the suggestion here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-bugs/p-error-in-cloud-sync-dialog-quo...

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sameer K I have the exact same issue but I dont get any of the actions you described. clicking on the cloud with option key doesnt do anything and I cant find the online menu for sync issues...

I use MAC OS 12.5 and LR 5.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi
I finally got this fixed with the help of Adobe support. On the web
version of Lightroom I located the files that were causing the issue,
deleted these files as I had a backup offline. Sync then worked. I
believe that Lightroom does not handle sync from multiple devices very well
- these were files I had previously moved from my camera to my phone. Hope
this helps.
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines