• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing issue in Lightroom (Windows)

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Ligtroom 5.5 Windows: How do I remove the download. I have deleted completely the image that the sync problem affects. The announcement "Oh no! A black hole. No photos matching these filters were found."
I can't do anything to stop the download. I reinstalled all Adobe programs and deleted Adobe files, doesn't help. What can I do?

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry for the delay in response. 

Which version of Windows are you using? What download are you looking to remove? 

Have you tried changing your network connection? 

Please log on to Lightroom web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) and confirm if everything is correctly synced and completed before trying any troubleshooting steps. If it is, then log out and log in to the application.

You can also try out the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/stuck-syncing.html

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Original message:
Adobe Photoshop Ligtroom 5.5 Windows: How do I remove the download. I have deleted completely the image that the sync problem affects. So there is no help if i select all the images and import them again in Lightroo, because there is no more images to delete. The announcement "Oh no! A black hole. No photos matching these filters were found."
I can't do anything to stop the download. I reinstalled all Adobe programs and deleted Adobe files, doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you have sent the same message as above. Can you let us know the details, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I sent a similar message because apparently you didn't read the previous one. So I didn't get an answer to that. I apologize for my bad English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We understand your concern. But we're waiting for the details to understand the issue better and try to solve it. Would you mind sharing that information? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I'll try to clarify. I had an image and it wouldn't finish loading. I removed all the images from Adobe Lightroom. After that, the deleted image still loads. (picture) So I can't delete the image because it no longer exists.  It doesn't help even if I install the whole Adobe Lightroom again.

Adobe Lightroom Photoshop Version 5.5Untitled-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines