• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tôi cập nhập bản 6.0.1 không còn hiện thị đám nữa thay vào đó là dấu gạch như thế này mong khắc phục

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• F8DB3688-243F-4B6D-8067-3F2295FD7F7C.jpeg

   cập 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't read or understand your language. However, I believe you installed Lightroom, the Cloud version that stores images in the cloud. If your intentions were to upgrade to the version that stores images locally like your previous version then you should have installed Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't download it on an iPhone app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I'm confused. Lightroom 6.01 was not an iPhone app, so I don't understand why you are comparing an iPhone app with Lightroom 6.01. They are fundamentally different programs designed completely differently. Lightroom 6.01 stores images locally on your hard drive and utilizes a local catalog. Lightroom on your iPhone stores images in the cloud and does not utilize any local storage, at least from an iPhone. So what is it that you are trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines