• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tablet not syncing correctly

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hellow, I have an Acer Tablet that I use Lightroom on. I also use it on an android phone and a desktop PC. Currently, the phone and desktop are always perfectly synced. However, the tablet seems to only partially sync.

For example; Last night I deleted a bunch of photos and an album and moved some photos from one album to another on my phone. I can see these changes on the desktop and everything says its synced. When I go to my tablet this morning, the deleted pictures and album are still there. The photos I moved are both in their original album and in the new album I created for them. This has happened a few times now and seems to only be the tablet.

The only way I have been able to get it to sync correct when this happens is to uninstall and reinstall the app on my tablet, but that is starting to get very annoying lol. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Android , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the syncing issue that you see on your Acer Tablet.

Would you mind sharing the tablet's operating system and its the version? Have you tried re-login into the application? Are you using the same network connection for all the devices? 
Please make some small edits/changes on your files in Lightroom on your tablet and check if the same gets updated on the other synced devices or not.

We're here to help, just need some nfo.

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello and thank you for your quick reply. The tablet is Android version
7.0. I do not see an os version i only see a kernel version of 4.4.22.

I have tried logging out and back in and this does not fix the issue.

I made a minor edit to one of my photos and waited for the tablet to sync.
Once it said the sync was completed I checked my phone and the update was
there. However the tablet still has not updated from the edits I made on my
phone last night.

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines