• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The "preview" comes up automatically when not needed (Adobe LR CC on my MacBook Pro, & my I Mac)

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to stop "preview" from automattically coming up. It happens when beginning postediting with my Apple photo program photo's.

Hope you can help Thank you.

David S.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean. Preview is an Apple application, that comes with MacOS. Is that the one that is coming up? If so, you need to change that in MacOS. And why do you post edit Lightroom images in Apple Photos? If you want to use Apple Photos, why use Lightroom at all? These are similar applications, aimed at doing the same thing...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure if this got sent?

No, the preview is from Adobe LR CC. It appears when I beging editing photos on my Mac photo's program.

Its their editing program that appears. Youtube has the fix, telling me to got to their LR > Preferenes, or press 

shift/option/delete, then open LR program - account preferances windo will appear - not happening.

Unable to find preferences in LR. Gotta be a way to solve this short of working with a LR - care(?) advisor.

Thx for helping me, hope you can solve my problem. david

OH NOW I HAVE TO PAY FOR HELP? - NO PRE-WARNING ON CHARGING UPON BEGINNING THIS

COMMUNITY "HELP.
Nowcan someone show me how to actually speak speak to an LR advisor? I LOVE APPLE CARE! CAN TALK TO A PERSON THAT CARES.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines