• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“This photo could not be exported” error on my iPhone 12

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to export a photo to camera roll from Lightroom Mobile, it gives me the error in the title. Yesterday I tried signing out and in. That didn't work. Then I tried deleting the app and updating it. It still didn't work. Then after a while, out of nowhere it exported images normally. Now it's back to giving me this error.

I shoot raw and use RAF files from my Fujifilm X-T30ii.

My IOS version is 15.6.1

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Deniz26709236b0i7 

While I check with the team for their thoughts on this, let me share some questions and suggestions that may help.

Please confirm in iOS Settings > Privacy & Security > Photos that Lightroom is allowed for All Photos

Before you deleted and installed the app again, are you sure your images finished syncing to Lightroom cloud storage?  If you sign into your account in a web browser at https://lightroom.adobe.com/ do you see an album called "Sync Issues?"  If so, what kinds of errors do you see there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I checked and it is allowed for all photos.

There don't seem to be any sync issues or errors either.

I tried two hours ago and it exported the photo, but I think it may happen again. I'm not sure on this but I think it only happens sometime between 11pm and 1am where I'm based. Something to do with servers maybe? I will check again tomorrow if it happens through the day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Deniz26709236b0i7,

How much of the local storage do you have (you could check it in the app settings > Local Storage)? Also, when you export to Camera Roll, what export settings do you use e.g. file type etc. Are you exporting files with lots of edits like masking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have 43 GB of local storage.

My export settings are: JPG, Largest available dimensions, image quality %100.

I color correct the image and also use masking, yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines