Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnail not updated in LR Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

I developp a photo in LrC, I can see this photo in Lightroom Mobile (Samsung S20) with all modifications.

3 days later, I return into LrC and I continue to modify the same photo.

I see the modifications in Lightroom Mobile, ok.

But the thumbnail is still the same as the first time.

The thumbnail is not updated.

Is it normal ?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Mitou. Did you get any progress with your question? I experienced exactly the same. In fact it's much worse and quite random. Sometimes it's thumbnails on the desktop not updated after editing on mobile. Sometimes it's the other way around. Not all photos are like that! So, I'm quite confused!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LeeCM. The issue seems to be solved for me. The thumbnails are always updated. On my side, the editing is always done on computer not mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here, some are jsut not updating, but if I open them I see the edits are there.

There is also an acklnowleged (almost 2 years now) but with smatrpreviews from TIF files with "store locally" active. There it works the other way. The thumbnail gets updated, but if you open it for editing it shows the version it had on the initial upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines