Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Tips on making images of photos to restore in adobe lr/‘ps

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like any help or sops and settings for taking camera pics of still photos I want to restore to nice crisp images that will be framed and hung in house.  The photos are in fair shape 3x4 and 5x7 shot from an old cannon t50 and printed on Kodak & Fugi paper.  I'm an amateur persuing this as a hobby new to Ps/Lr.  If it is customary to upload the images please verify and it will be done.  The device used to copy and transfer images is a gen4ipadpro14.6.  Ive attempt work on these photos many times and instincts are telling me that some additional adjustments on initial shots will save a ton of grief, just need to know how to set and what to look for like: variables for over or under exposure.  Anything constructive helps.

TOPICS
Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you planning on enlarging these images or will you keep them at 100% when printing them?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines