• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Top panel of lightroom doesnt have the same tabs as others

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I this how lightroom should look? All the tutorials I watch look different then the lightroom application I have installed on my Microsoft Windows computer.

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

The tutorials you're viewing are for what is now called Lightroom Classic. Most of the Develop module ones will apply to the cloud-based version you're using, but the interface will look different. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imagine the tutorials are for the traditional Lightroom which is disc based photo storage. Your screengrab is from the Cloud Based Lightroom that has a simplified interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tutorials you're viewing are for what is now called Lightroom Classic. Most of the Develop module ones will apply to the cloud-based version you're using, but the interface will look different. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not a bug. Thread moved to discussions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines