• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Topaz DeNoise plugin

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using Lightroom 4.3 on Windows 10 and am trying to add Topaz DeNoise AI as a plug-in. On all the help pages I have found, the steps to do this require selecting 'edit' then 'preferences' before choosing the 'external editing' tab within a grey menu box. However, when I select 'edit' and 'preferences', the menu options I am given are within a black menu box (seen in the attached photo) and do not include an 'external editing' tab. I am therefore unable to work out how to add Topaz DeNoise as a plugin...any advice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom v4.3 does not allow or use Plugins.  (Your help pages were for Lightroom-CLASSIC.)

I guess you might 'Export' an image from Lightroom and then 'Open' the exported file in Topaz. (I use this method to edit photos in Nik Silver Efex)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines