• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Total frustration

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is totally frustrating that LR keeps freezing up. When I edit a photo it freezing or when I get the editing done on a photo it freezing during export. Paying for a service that does not work properly is not what I expected. Everything has been updated and even reinstalled but it still keeps happening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide some more information, like which version of Lightroom and what computer and operating system you are using?

Also, what photo format are you trying to export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry about the experience due to the app freezing while exporting.

Please share the version of Lightroom along with your computer's OS. Does the app freezes while exporting a specific image? Where are you trying to export the image? Does it help if you remove all external drives, cards or phone from your computer and then try exporting to your desktop?

To get started, you may checkout the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-basic-troubleshooting-fix-most-issues.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines