• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer presets from old phone to new phone

New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I change my Phone yesterday, and I try to have access to my Presets (Presets that I have in my old cellphone) I use the same account but I can watch my Presets in my new cellphone. How can I have my Presets in my new cellphone?

TOPICS
Android , iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

For subscribed customers, logging into the same Adobe ID on your new phone as your old phone will allow the presets to sync automatically to the cloud and back down to your new phone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For subscribed customers, logging into the same Adobe ID on your new phone as your old phone will allow the presets to sync automatically to the cloud and back down to your new phone. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if I'm not subscribed, but I'm using for free? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then, you will need to restore presets from an appropriate device backup or the original media on which they were purchased. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eu troquei o celular, de Android para iOS , como faço para que meus pressets migrem para o iOS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switched phones and when i logged into my account all my pictures where there but not my presets how can i have them in the new phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines