• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial expired, Buy now, Ready to use loop!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really hoping that someone might have some insight as we are stuck! I have a licence to use the whole adobe suite through my employer. I signed in and everything worked for a little while, but now, when I open the Lightroom and Photoshop apps on Windows they both say that my trial has expired and I need to buy now. I click buy now and it give a green check mark and says that "Lightroom is ready for you to use." I click "OK" and then I am back to being told I need to buy the software. 

The people who assign the logins say everything is fine on their end and it says I have an active account. This is on my Windows 11 Laptop and my Windows 10 Surface so it's not an individual issue with one machine. 

My IT department is stumped and I have done a lot of searching and found nothing. Any help would be really appreciated. 

Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Creative Cloud desktop app to sign in to your account? Try signing out with the Creative Cloud app, then sign back in. Then try Lightroom again. Also, did your employer issue you an individual account? I believe some enterprise accounts do not include cloud services which are required for Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply - we all have individual logins now (it used to be the software and a company wide license) I know that photoshop works for other members of staff but not for me so I was wondering if it was something I had done. I will check back with them 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have your Admin enable access to Lightroom Web and see if that helps.

Regards,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks - I will ask them 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines