• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Triptych

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Lightroom CC (cloud based) be used to create a triptych? Seems when I search I get info about using Print module (is this for Lightroom Classic?) but I don't seem to have a print module or else I cannot find it

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the Print module is in Lightroom Classic.

Lightroom Classic was known as Lightroom from version 1 in 2007  to 2017.

At that point Adobe elected to completely confuse everyone by

a) creating a brand new Cloud based product which they bafflingly named Lightroom CC - then later the CC was dropped so it's now just Lightroom, and

b) renaming the app we all knew as Lightroom for 10 years as Lightroom Classic CC. Likewise the CC was later dropped and it's now just Lightroom Ckassic

Adobe has never provided a sensible explanation for this confusing renaming. They could have easily given it a new name to distinguish it. We just have to be aware of it when searching for tutorials.

Hence Lightroom tutorials pre-2018 are for the app currently known as Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines