• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

two library in lightroom

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would like to use lightroom for my private/family pictures and my workpictures, but as two libraries. is this somehow possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it isn't and doesn't look like it ever will be, which is a shame as the Cloud Based Lightroom's predecessor had such a feature.

It's still worth adding your voice/vote on this thread though which is on the forum that's monitored by the engineering team:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-desktop-cloudbased/lightroom-desktop-multiple...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"the Cloud Based Lightroom's predecessor"? There is no predecessor, Lightroom is a new application. If you mean Lightroom Classic then please note that Lightroom Classic is not the predecessor of Lightroom desktop. It's a different application for a different audience and still as current as Lightroom desktop.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines